Virtual Regional Training: Understanding Post Traumatic Disorder
*All Participants Should RSVP Separately with their own Accounts
- Select Enroll in Course (This is on the right under the picture on the computer or all the way at the bottom on a phone)
- Select Start Course (This is on the right under the picture on the computer or all the way at the bottom on a phone)
- Take the Pre Test and select Next
- Come Back to this page on the day of the training.
ON the Day of the training.
- Select Continue Course
- Select Join in Browser to join the zoom Meeting
After the Zoom Meeting
- On Page that says, “This session has expired” Select, “Complete Lesson” This is at the top in the green
- Complete the Post Test
- Go back to course home: This is at the top in the green
- Select, Complete Course (This is on the right under the picture on the computer or all the way at the bottom on a phone)
- Download Certificate
Topics for this course
Understanding Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
About the instructor
Video not available
Already experiencing some of these issues and it helps me to reinforce the methods needed to teach them how to cope with loss.
This course was a great match to help better understand PTSD in children and adults.
Understanding of the different symptoms.
Basics. I think part two will be what I am looking forward to
This helped me so much
understandable and informative
This was a great course to take to get more understanding about PTSD and how it manifests in children that have been through trauma.
Tk u it sure was alot of stuff to help me understand more.
Great general knowledge
I took note of the how to help and heal of the presentation. This is going to help me to better help my foster children.