WELCOME TO NEW LONDON SCHOOL OF DRIVING
New London began in 2001 to meet the need for an effective way to teach teens how to become safe drivers. At New London we believe that drivers education needs to be interesting, engaging and fun for the students. We offer drivers education for teens and young adults and we have found the best practices to reach these age groups.
ALONG WITH AN EXCITING AND INFORMATIONAL CURRICULUM WE PROVIDE:
- 30 Hours Classroom Instruction – With innovative teaching including exciting and challenging guest speakers that cover all required topics.
- 6 Hours Behind-the-Wheel Training. Which includes parallel parking.
- Local Door-to-Door Pick-Up for Driving Lessons within our normal service area. We pick up your student from school or meet at an approved pick-up location and return them to your home.
- One student per car – This way your child has 2 hours per lesson with one-on-one attention. All of our instructors are GBI and FBI background checked and are subject to random drug tests. You also have a choice of male or female driving instructors. We work to meet the needs of parents and students schedules.
- Weekend classes – weekday classes are held during school breaks
- Flexible Scheduling – Attend at your Convenience. We know that our students and their families are busy so we work with you to create a schedule that works best for you. The student can finish in as little as four weeks or, like most, they can take longer.
- Driving Test – Students under the age of 18 can take the Driving Test at New London as long as they have completed Joshua’s Law/Driver’s Education. Anyone over the age of 18 can take the Driving Test as long as they have a valid Learner’s Permit.